Farewell to Icontrol Networks as Smart Home Market Moves On
In a key development of the smart home market, Icontrol, one of the two major dedicated smart home SaaS providers, is to be acquired and split between its major customer Comcast and its primary rival Alarm.com. The deal structure and its repercussions speak to the maturity and transition of smart home services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities