Farewell to Icontrol Networks as Smart Home Market Moves On
In a key development of the smart home market, Icontrol, one of the two major dedicated smart home SaaS providers, is to be acquired and split between its major customer Comcast and its primary rival Alarm.com. The deal structure and its repercussions speak to the maturity and transition of smart home services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?