Tackling Rural Coverage Challenges with Small Cells
Telstra continues to expand its 4G coverage throughout Australia’s rural and regional areas with the addition of 135 rural small cell sites. The network rollout is part of the operator’s AU$165 million initiative to improve regional coverage, and is also supporting the federal government’s Mobile Black Spot Program.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN