Tackling Rural Coverage Challenges with Small Cells
Telstra continues to expand its 4G coverage throughout Australia’s rural and regional areas with the addition of 135 rural small cell sites. The network rollout is part of the operator’s AU$165 million initiative to improve regional coverage, and is also supporting the federal government’s Mobile Black Spot Program.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase