Tackling Rural Coverage Challenges with Small Cells
Telstra continues to expand its 4G coverage throughout Australia’s rural and regional areas with the addition of 135 rural small cell sites. The network rollout is part of the operator’s AU$165 million initiative to improve regional coverage, and is also supporting the federal government’s Mobile Black Spot Program.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?