S-Band Radar and Electronic Warfare Will Drive RF Power Devices for the Defense Markets
After years of neglect, the electronic warfare (EW) portion of defense electronics is starting to get some attention. A hot market during the difficult years of our involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq, this segment is now again receiving the attention it deserves.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN