Cybersecurity in Healthcare is Lagging
Recent leaps in technology toward healthcare digitization have resulted in unprecedented amounts of personal health data being collected, shared, and analysed on a daily basis. Due to this proliferation in data, there are now more reasons to be concerned about patient privacy than ever.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update