Cybersecurity in Healthcare is Lagging
Recent leaps in technology toward healthcare digitization have resulted in unprecedented amounts of personal health data being collected, shared, and analysed on a daily basis. Due to this proliferation in data, there are now more reasons to be concerned about patient privacy than ever.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?