The New Nokia
Nokia recently held its first analyst event after its Alcatel-Lucent acquisition and this “New Nokia.” Now six months into operations as a combined company, Nokia outlined an advanced preview of the key elements of its future direction with many decisions already made and some revealed for the first time. The company is sharpening its strategy as it heads toward its capital markets day in November, at which point it will have finalized its strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options