The New Nokia
Nokia recently held its first analyst event after its Alcatel-Lucent acquisition and this “New Nokia.” Now six months into operations as a combined company, Nokia outlined an advanced preview of the key elements of its future direction with many decisions already made and some revealed for the first time. The company is sharpening its strategy as it heads toward its capital markets day in November, at which point it will have finalized its strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure