The New Nokia
Nokia recently held its first analyst event after its Alcatel-Lucent acquisition and this “New Nokia.” Now six months into operations as a combined company, Nokia outlined an advanced preview of the key elements of its future direction with many decisions already made and some revealed for the first time. The company is sharpening its strategy as it heads toward its capital markets day in November, at which point it will have finalized its strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?