The New Nokia
Nokia recently held its first analyst event after its Alcatel-Lucent acquisition and this “New Nokia.” Now six months into operations as a combined company, Nokia outlined an advanced preview of the key elements of its future direction with many decisions already made and some revealed for the first time. The company is sharpening its strategy as it heads toward its capital markets day in November, at which point it will have finalized its strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned