Penetration Testing: Now Hiring Ethical Hackers
A penetration test, or pen test, is an attempt to evaluate the security of an IT infrastructure by safely trying to exploit vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities may exist in operating systems, service and application flaws, improper configurations, or risky end-user behavior. Such assessments are also useful in validating the efficacy of defensive mechanisms, as well as end-user adherence to security policies. Penetration tests are typically performed using manual or automated technologies to systematically compromise servers, endpoints, web applications, wireless networks, network devices, mobile devices, and other potential points of exposure.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update