E3 2016 Sees Greatly Increased VR Activity Reflecting Market Interest
E3 2016 just concluded, showcasing a new level of virtual reality (VR) devices and content. Both big players and small startups were present in some form, and this increase in VR interest and presence year over year highlights the rate and significance of growth for which VR is set up.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker