Uber versus Didi Chuxing for China Ride Sharing
China-based transportation network company Didi Chuxing has about $10B in total funds, which includes Apple’s recent $1B investment. Didi Chuxing is only second to Uber for the amount of money raised by a venture-backed start-up and has nearly four times the total funding of Lyft.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
- Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies and Applications