Uber versus Didi Chuxing for China Ride Sharing
China-based transportation network company Didi Chuxing has about $10B in total funds, which includes Apple’s recent $1B investment. Didi Chuxing is only second to Uber for the amount of money raised by a venture-backed start-up and has nearly four times the total funding of Lyft.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Smart Mobility Maintenance: Modular Hardware, OTA Updates, and Prognostics
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing