Uber versus Didi Chuxing for China Ride Sharing
China-based transportation network company Didi Chuxing has about $10B in total funds, which includes Apple’s recent $1B investment. Didi Chuxing is only second to Uber for the amount of money raised by a venture-backed start-up and has nearly four times the total funding of Lyft.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data