Uber versus Didi Chuxing for China Ride Sharing
China-based transportation network company Didi Chuxing has about $10B in total funds, which includes Apple’s recent $1B investment. Didi Chuxing is only second to Uber for the amount of money raised by a venture-backed start-up and has nearly four times the total funding of Lyft.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive