Uber versus Didi Chuxing for China Ride Sharing
China-based transportation network company Didi Chuxing has about $10B in total funds, which includes Apple’s recent $1B investment. Didi Chuxing is only second to Uber for the amount of money raised by a venture-backed start-up and has nearly four times the total funding of Lyft.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update