Is Your Nation Cyber Ready?
The rapid rise in cyber espionage highlights the need to rethink data security strategies to improve protection of intellectual property. Common cyber espionage operations are characterized by highly sophisticated techniques and tactics. Often, threat actors use zero-day exploits in conjunction with consolidated hacking methods, such as spear phishing and watering hole attacks. Their main purpose is to infiltrate target networks and infect systems in order to steal sensitive data. Gathered data can also be used for lateral movements within targeted systems.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update