Is Your Nation Cyber Ready?
The rapid rise in cyber espionage highlights the need to rethink data security strategies to improve protection of intellectual property. Common cyber espionage operations are characterized by highly sophisticated techniques and tactics. Often, threat actors use zero-day exploits in conjunction with consolidated hacking methods, such as spear phishing and watering hole attacks. Their main purpose is to infiltrate target networks and infect systems in order to steal sensitive data. Gathered data can also be used for lateral movements within targeted systems.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective