Lenovo Moto Z and Moto Z Force Indicate Another Mobile Trend
Lenovo, Motorola’s parent company, released the new devices Moto Z and Moto Z Force at its Tech World 2016 event on June 9, 2016. Both of the Moto Z devices feature a 5.5-inch display and support interchangeable backs to provide additional capabilities. The options include a second battery, projector, or speaker. The company called it “the world’s thinnest premium smartphone,” with the Moto Z just 5.19mm thick, and Moto Z Force slightly thicker at 6.9mm. Both models will be available in two colors, black and white.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017