Lenovo Moto Z and Moto Z Force Indicate Another Mobile Trend
Lenovo, Motorola’s parent company, released the new devices Moto Z and Moto Z Force at its Tech World 2016 event on June 9, 2016. Both of the Moto Z devices feature a 5.5-inch display and support interchangeable backs to provide additional capabilities. The options include a second battery, projector, or speaker. The company called it “the world’s thinnest premium smartphone,” with the Moto Z just 5.19mm thick, and Moto Z Force slightly thicker at 6.9mm. Both models will be available in two colors, black and white.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach