Lenovo Moto Z and Moto Z Force Indicate Another Mobile Trend
Lenovo, Motorola’s parent company, released the new devices Moto Z and Moto Z Force at its Tech World 2016 event on June 9, 2016. Both of the Moto Z devices feature a 5.5-inch display and support interchangeable backs to provide additional capabilities. The options include a second battery, projector, or speaker. The company called it “the world’s thinnest premium smartphone,” with the Moto Z just 5.19mm thick, and Moto Z Force slightly thicker at 6.9mm. Both models will be available in two colors, black and white.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018