Lenovo Moto Z and Moto Z Force Indicate Another Mobile Trend
Lenovo, Motorola’s parent company, released the new devices Moto Z and Moto Z Force at its Tech World 2016 event on June 9, 2016. Both of the Moto Z devices feature a 5.5-inch display and support interchangeable backs to provide additional capabilities. The options include a second battery, projector, or speaker. The company called it “the world’s thinnest premium smartphone,” with the Moto Z just 5.19mm thick, and Moto Z Force slightly thicker at 6.9mm. Both models will be available in two colors, black and white.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market