Transformation Means US$ Billions in Telecom
Nokia and Ericsson, through separate deals totaling US$ 2.5 billion, indicate the successful pivoting of suppliers and operators and their race for dominance as digital service providers (DSPs) leading into the age of 5G. These deals are indicative of the transformations happening to telecom operators and their vendors. The winners in the race to digital service providers will move ahead, but this will not end well for the hesitant laggards. This ABI Insight presents key insights into these deals and their importance as steps in the transformation to DSPs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities