Transformation Means US$ Billions in Telecom
Nokia and Ericsson, through separate deals totaling US$ 2.5 billion, indicate the successful pivoting of suppliers and operators and their race for dominance as digital service providers (DSPs) leading into the age of 5G. These deals are indicative of the transformations happening to telecom operators and their vendors. The winners in the race to digital service providers will move ahead, but this will not end well for the hesitant laggards. This ABI Insight presents key insights into these deals and their importance as steps in the transformation to DSPs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?