Transformation Means US$ Billions in Telecom
Nokia and Ericsson, through separate deals totaling US$ 2.5 billion, indicate the successful pivoting of suppliers and operators and their race for dominance as digital service providers (DSPs) leading into the age of 5G. These deals are indicative of the transformations happening to telecom operators and their vendors. The winners in the race to digital service providers will move ahead, but this will not end well for the hesitant laggards. This ABI Insight presents key insights into these deals and their importance as steps in the transformation to DSPs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?