Transformation Means US$ Billions in Telecom
Nokia and Ericsson, through separate deals totaling US$ 2.5 billion, indicate the successful pivoting of suppliers and operators and their race for dominance as digital service providers (DSPs) leading into the age of 5G. These deals are indicative of the transformations happening to telecom operators and their vendors. The winners in the race to digital service providers will move ahead, but this will not end well for the hesitant laggards. This ABI Insight presents key insights into these deals and their importance as steps in the transformation to DSPs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks