GE’s Current Sets Its Sights on Commercial Building Automation Market
Within six months of its creation, GE’s Current has announced the acquisition of California-headquartered building automation firm Daintree Networks. General Electric formed in November 2015 as a software-enabled energy solutions company aimed at delivering energy efficiency systems. Part of GE CEO and Chairman Jeff Immelt’s ambitions for GE is to be a leading IoT platform player and a top-ten software vendor by 2020.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?