GE’s Current Sets Its Sights on Commercial Building Automation Market
Within six months of its creation, GE’s Current has announced the acquisition of California-headquartered building automation firm Daintree Networks. General Electric formed in November 2015 as a software-enabled energy solutions company aimed at delivering energy efficiency systems. Part of GE CEO and Chairman Jeff Immelt’s ambitions for GE is to be a leading IoT platform player and a top-ten software vendor by 2020.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities