Essence Care@Home – An Independent Living Solution for the Elderly
Essence Group has launched Care@Home in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. Care@Home is a wireless home monitoring and prevention solution designed for the elderly. The solution uses sensors, cameras, and an intelligent algorithm. The information collected is stored and updated in real time in a cloud-based server via SAAS, and customers can review the recorded videos for up to 30 days. The platform also supports up to 20 peripherals (e.g., cameras, door/ window sensors, motion detector sensors, smoke detector sensors, flood detector sensors, etc.), multi-language capabilities, and 24/7 care monitoring. The solution is commercially available in the US, UK, China, Japan, and Australia. Other vendors include Honeywell, Tyco, Daitem, Risco Group, Climax Technology, and UTC.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?