Android Pay Launches in the UK
It's official: Google has launched Android Pay in the UK, with the tech giant outlining its regional choice. This is based on the UK’s penetration of smartphones, alongside the population’s increasing familiarity with contactless payments and the more established contactless infrastructure in place, which Google can leverage. Android Pay will join Apple Pay, which launched in the UK in the summer of 2015, beating its other main rival, Samsung, to the UK punch.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?