Device Visibility and Network Security in the IoT
The network security market is experiencing a pressing and transformative change, especially around access control and orchestration. A well-entrenched and mature market for decades, it has been buffeted by change during the BYOD and cloud emergence. The market weathered the “end of perimeter security” claims and transformed itself into a more flexible and dynamic discipline, reaching beyond traditional PCs and servers to new mobile and external endpoints. Those network security vendors that adapted are now poised to take full advantage of the IoT and the billions of connected devices set to revolutionize the enterprise.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update