Device Visibility and Network Security in the IoT
The network security market is experiencing a pressing and transformative change, especially around access control and orchestration. A well-entrenched and mature market for decades, it has been buffeted by change during the BYOD and cloud emergence. The market weathered the “end of perimeter security” claims and transformed itself into a more flexible and dynamic discipline, reaching beyond traditional PCs and servers to new mobile and external endpoints. Those network security vendors that adapted are now poised to take full advantage of the IoT and the billions of connected devices set to revolutionize the enterprise.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?