Artificial Intelligence to Fight Cybercrime
IBM Security announced in early May 2016 that the Watson supercomputer was to be trained for cognitive cybersecurity. The "Watson for Cyber Security" project starts this fall and is scheduled to last one year, with eight universities in the US and Canada invited to participate: California State Polytechnic University; Pennsylvania State University; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; New York University; the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC); the University of New Brunswick; the University of Ottawa, and the University of Waterloo.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Market Forces Driving Edge AI: Enabling Technologies, Value Proposition, and Key Use Cases
- Quantum Computing: Core Technologies, Development, and Use Cases
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics