Artificial Intelligence to Fight Cybercrime
IBM Security announced in early May 2016 that the Watson supercomputer was to be trained for cognitive cybersecurity. The "Watson for Cyber Security" project starts this fall and is scheduled to last one year, with eight universities in the US and Canada invited to participate: California State Polytechnic University; Pennsylvania State University; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; New York University; the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC); the University of New Brunswick; the University of Ottawa, and the University of Waterloo.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update