Google Joins Qualcomm to Enable Connected Cars
Google’s I/O Developer Conference demonstrated Android N Automotive Development Platforms (ADPs) on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. The plan is to extend Android further into infotainment and beyond into connected cars.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Smart Mobility Maintenance: Modular Hardware, OTA Updates, and Prognostics
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing