Google Joins Qualcomm to Enable Connected Cars
Google’s I/O Developer Conference demonstrated Android N Automotive Development Platforms (ADPs) on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. The plan is to extend Android further into infotainment and beyond into connected cars.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update