Google Joins Qualcomm to Enable Connected Cars
Google’s I/O Developer Conference demonstrated Android N Automotive Development Platforms (ADPs) on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. The plan is to extend Android further into infotainment and beyond into connected cars.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive