Google Joins Qualcomm to Enable Connected Cars
Google’s I/O Developer Conference demonstrated Android N Automotive Development Platforms (ADPs) on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. The plan is to extend Android further into infotainment and beyond into connected cars.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
- Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies and Applications