Google Joins Qualcomm to Enable Connected Cars
Google’s I/O Developer Conference demonstrated Android N Automotive Development Platforms (ADPs) on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. The plan is to extend Android further into infotainment and beyond into connected cars.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data