Android VR, Daydream, and the Outlook for Mobile-Based Virtual Reality
Google I/O brought the reveal of Android virtual reality (VR) with Daydream, the next step for mobile VR coming with Android N, the next iteration of the OS. OS-level support for VR will offer far-reaching advantages and improvements in the VR space, and the reference design for Google’s HMD will bring new devices and competition.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content