Google Home and the Growth of Voice in AI and Smart Home
Google confirmed their rumored voice-powered smart home device, Home, at Google I/O. The device will serve as a platform for not only their new AI assistant capabilities, but also voice recognition, conversational interaction, and smart home integration.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Smart Home Voice Control and the Bellwether Fourth Quarter
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs