Google Home and the Growth of Voice in AI and Smart Home
Google confirmed their rumored voice-powered smart home device, Home, at Google I/O. The device will serve as a platform for not only their new AI assistant capabilities, but also voice recognition, conversational interaction, and smart home integration.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?
- Mobile Performance and Next Generation Applications Given Boost by New LTE Modem
- Shifting Smart Home Services from Provider Add-on to Core Feature