Apple Pay Faces Paramount Battle in China Expansion
The growing POS market in China gives Apple Pay an opportunity to enlarge its user base but the company is facing roadblocks, not only from established local incumbents such as AliPay and TenPay, but also from other Android smartphone vendors such as Samsung, Huawei, and Xiaomi. Apple needs to differentiate itself in a quick and decisive manner as the margin of error continues to shrink.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?