Apple Pay Faces Paramount Battle in China Expansion
The growing POS market in China gives Apple Pay an opportunity to enlarge its user base but the company is facing roadblocks, not only from established local incumbents such as AliPay and TenPay, but also from other Android smartphone vendors such as Samsung, Huawei, and Xiaomi. Apple needs to differentiate itself in a quick and decisive manner as the margin of error continues to shrink.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update