Apple Pay Faces Paramount Battle in China Expansion
The growing POS market in China gives Apple Pay an opportunity to enlarge its user base but the company is facing roadblocks, not only from established local incumbents such as AliPay and TenPay, but also from other Android smartphone vendors such as Samsung, Huawei, and Xiaomi. Apple needs to differentiate itself in a quick and decisive manner as the margin of error continues to shrink.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective