General Motors Teams with Lyft for Self-Driving Bolt Taxi
Customers in an unnamed city will have the ability within a year to opt-in to a self-driving Chevy Bolt/Lyft taxi. The effort is supported by Cruise Automation, General Motors’ autonomous vehicle acquisition. This is a concerted move to compete with Silicon Valley.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update