General Motors Teams with Lyft for Self-Driving Bolt Taxi
Customers in an unnamed city will have the ability within a year to opt-in to a self-driving Chevy Bolt/Lyft taxi. The effort is supported by Cruise Automation, General Motors’ autonomous vehicle acquisition. This is a concerted move to compete with Silicon Valley.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data