General Motors Teams with Lyft for Self-Driving Bolt Taxi
Customers in an unnamed city will have the ability within a year to opt-in to a self-driving Chevy Bolt/Lyft taxi. The effort is supported by Cruise Automation, General Motors’ autonomous vehicle acquisition. This is a concerted move to compete with Silicon Valley.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Uber Fatal Crash Highlights Need for Safety System Independence
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Smart Mobility Maintenance: Modular Hardware, OTA Updates, and Prognostics
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services