General Motors Teams with Lyft for Self-Driving Bolt Taxi
Customers in an unnamed city will have the ability within a year to opt-in to a self-driving Chevy Bolt/Lyft taxi. The effort is supported by Cruise Automation, General Motors’ autonomous vehicle acquisition. This is a concerted move to compete with Silicon Valley.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive