Samsung Redefines Contact Lenses
Samsung has a patent for a smart contact lens that will host a display and connect to a smartphone. Unlike other approaches, Samsung’s smart lens plans are not an mHealth offering, but rather a consumer device aimed at making an alternative to smart glasses.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface