Amazon Robotics’ ‘Void’ an Instructional Postscript for 6 River Systems and Mobile Service Robots
While Amazon looms large on the retail e-commerce stage, the company’s domination does not extend worldwide, and the preeminent position of its robotics automaton solution for retail e-commerce fulfillment operations is not guaranteed. The Kiva/Amazon story remains instructional, but only as a postscript for those pursuing a much larger, global opportunity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market