Amazon Robotics’ ‘Void’ an Instructional Postscript for 6 River Systems and Mobile Service Robots
While Amazon looms large on the retail e-commerce stage, the company’s domination does not extend worldwide, and the preeminent position of its robotics automaton solution for retail e-commerce fulfillment operations is not guaranteed. The Kiva/Amazon story remains instructional, but only as a postscript for those pursuing a much larger, global opportunity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory