Amazon Robotics’ ‘Void’ an Instructional Postscript for 6 River Systems and Mobile Service Robots
While Amazon looms large on the retail e-commerce stage, the company’s domination does not extend worldwide, and the preeminent position of its robotics automaton solution for retail e-commerce fulfillment operations is not guaranteed. The Kiva/Amazon story remains instructional, but only as a postscript for those pursuing a much larger, global opportunity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem