Amazon Robotics’ ‘Void’ an Instructional Postscript for 6 River Systems and Mobile Service Robots
While Amazon looms large on the retail e-commerce stage, the company’s domination does not extend worldwide, and the preeminent position of its robotics automaton solution for retail e-commerce fulfillment operations is not guaranteed. The Kiva/Amazon story remains instructional, but only as a postscript for those pursuing a much larger, global opportunity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers