Contactless Intelligence 2016 – The Future of Wearables
At Contactless Intelligence 2016 I was given the opportunity to head up a working group tasked with looking at the future of wearables, presenting and summarizing the group’s main discussion points and findings. It proved an interesting format given the fact that a majority of participants were not formally involved within the wearables ecosystem and this platform was driven by opinion from an ecosystem, end user, and outsider point of view.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries
- Wearable Device User Interface and User Experience