Contactless Intelligence 2016 – The Future of Wearables
At Contactless Intelligence 2016 I was given the opportunity to head up a working group tasked with looking at the future of wearables, presenting and summarizing the group’s main discussion points and findings. It proved an interesting format given the fact that a majority of participants were not formally involved within the wearables ecosystem and this platform was driven by opinion from an ecosystem, end user, and outsider point of view.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform Paves the Way for Improved Smartwatches
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront