Gearing up for the Automotive and Biometrics Convergence - Part 2: Iris and Eye Tracking
Adding iris and eye tracking to the biometrics solutions in the automotive sector is one more step toward ensuring driver safety. The added benefits are that these systems can be implemented in real time and prove to be a minimal distraction.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive