Google, Uber, Lyft, Ford, and Volvo Launch Driverless Car Advocacy Coalition
The Self-Driving Coalition for Safer Streets was recently announced, aimed at urging the federal US government to ramp up its efforts to bring driverless cars to market. Former NHTSA head David Strickland will be the coalition’s counsel and spokesman. Strickland previously advised Google on driverless vehicle matters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data