Google, Uber, Lyft, Ford, and Volvo Launch Driverless Car Advocacy Coalition
The Self-Driving Coalition for Safer Streets was recently announced, aimed at urging the federal US government to ramp up its efforts to bring driverless cars to market. Former NHTSA head David Strickland will be the coalition’s counsel and spokesman. Strickland previously advised Google on driverless vehicle matters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency