Google, Uber, Lyft, Ford, and Volvo Launch Driverless Car Advocacy Coalition
The Self-Driving Coalition for Safer Streets was recently announced, aimed at urging the federal US government to ramp up its efforts to bring driverless cars to market. Former NHTSA head David Strickland will be the coalition’s counsel and spokesman. Strickland previously advised Google on driverless vehicle matters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety