Google, Uber, Lyft, Ford, and Volvo Launch Driverless Car Advocacy Coalition
The Self-Driving Coalition for Safer Streets was recently announced, aimed at urging the federal US government to ramp up its efforts to bring driverless cars to market. Former NHTSA head David Strickland will be the coalition’s counsel and spokesman. Strickland previously advised Google on driverless vehicle matters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data