Facebook Terragraph: Wi-Fi on Steroids or 5G-Lite?
Facebook’s Terragraph aims to bring ultra-high-speed Internet connectivity to dense urban areas, starting with San Jose, California. The technology will operate in unlicensed 60 GHz spectrum using off-the-shelf WiGig components and multi-node-hopping mesh technology to deliver gigabit-per-second performance.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options