Facebook Terragraph: Wi-Fi on Steroids or 5G-Lite?
Facebook’s Terragraph aims to bring ultra-high-speed Internet connectivity to dense urban areas, starting with San Jose, California. The technology will operate in unlicensed 60 GHz spectrum using off-the-shelf WiGig components and multi-node-hopping mesh technology to deliver gigabit-per-second performance.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure