Facebook Terragraph: Wi-Fi on Steroids or 5G-Lite?
Facebook’s Terragraph aims to bring ultra-high-speed Internet connectivity to dense urban areas, starting with San Jose, California. The technology will operate in unlicensed 60 GHz spectrum using off-the-shelf WiGig components and multi-node-hopping mesh technology to deliver gigabit-per-second performance.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?