The Current State of 4G in India
LTE service is growing strong in India. As 4G subscribers are expected to reach 100 million by 2019, the market provides ample opportunities for new revenue streams and service offerings. Several catalysts for 4G are on their way, though long term profitability remains an issue.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN