The Current State of 4G in India
LTE service is growing strong in India. As 4G subscribers are expected to reach 100 million by 2019, the market provides ample opportunities for new revenue streams and service offerings. Several catalysts for 4G are on their way, though long term profitability remains an issue.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options