The Current State of 4G in India
LTE service is growing strong in India. As 4G subscribers are expected to reach 100 million by 2019, the market provides ample opportunities for new revenue streams and service offerings. Several catalysts for 4G are on their way, though long term profitability remains an issue.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?