Utimaco Targets IoT Security with Industrial HSM
Utimaco, a leading manufacturer of Hardware Security Modules (HSMs), recently announced a new product line focused on industrial Internet of Things (IoT): the SecurityServer 4.0 and CryptoServer SDK 4.0. The solution includes a new onboard crypto accelerator with increased ECC performance and bulk ECDSA signing. There are also new configuration options for the implementation of stronger security policies (including interface hardening, administrator-only mode, and configurable role-based access control). A CryptoServer simulator is also added for Linux, which testifies to the expansion toward industrial applications. The new products were announced in February, 2016.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective