Qualcomm Global Pass – Localized Gateway Solution in Asia
Qualcomm Global Pass (QPS) Solution includes: • Software; • Hardware and certification support, specifically, multi-language support to help handset OEMs comply with local requirements of each market in Asia (e.g., 23 languages in India, Tagalog in Philippines, etc.); • Access point names (APNs); • In-country network configuration; • Customer feature requests; • Certification support (e.g., in-region Android testing for Google Market Suite (GMS), in-country testing and validation, etc.). Global Pass is now available in Asia, including China, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Middle East. Impressively, the QPS is integrated across Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, including 620, 618, 615, 617, 410, 400, 210, and 200 – that is, these Snapdragon processors would help mobile device manufacturers to fast-track their go-to-market strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi Products Arrive to Change the Future Wi-Fi Landscape
- Webinar: The Future of Wi-Fi – New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Opportunities and Challenges for the NFC Tag Market