Qualcomm Global Pass – Localized Gateway Solution in Asia
Qualcomm Global Pass (QPS) Solution includes: • Software; • Hardware and certification support, specifically, multi-language support to help handset OEMs comply with local requirements of each market in Asia (e.g., 23 languages in India, Tagalog in Philippines, etc.); • Access point names (APNs); • In-country network configuration; • Customer feature requests; • Certification support (e.g., in-region Android testing for Google Market Suite (GMS), in-country testing and validation, etc.). Global Pass is now available in Asia, including China, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Middle East. Impressively, the QPS is integrated across Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, including 620, 618, 615, 617, 410, 400, 210, and 200 – that is, these Snapdragon processors would help mobile device manufacturers to fast-track their go-to-market strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi 6, Mesh Networking, and the Growth of More Intelligent Distributed Wi-Fi
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Opportunities and Challenges for Short-Range Wireless in 2019
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies Market Update
- What Is Next After 802.11ax?