AT&T Enters the Fleet Management Space
AT&T launched Audiovox Car Connection 2.0 which offers fleet management solutions (FMS) such as vehicle tracking, remote vehicle diagnostics, detection of vehicle maintenance issues, fuel consumption monitoring, driver behavior monitoring, geofencing, speed alerts, 24/7 emergency roadside assistance when the car breaks down (e.g., flat tire or requires towing services), and stolen vehicle assistance. Audiovox is a compact cellular-based GNSS receiver that is plugged into the OBDII port and sends data to AT&T Control Center. Customers can receive real-time updates on their automobiles via their smartphone, tablets, or computers. Audiovox is suitable for personal use and small business owners.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market