AT&T Enters the Fleet Management Space
AT&T launched Audiovox Car Connection 2.0 which offers fleet management solutions (FMS) such as vehicle tracking, remote vehicle diagnostics, detection of vehicle maintenance issues, fuel consumption monitoring, driver behavior monitoring, geofencing, speed alerts, 24/7 emergency roadside assistance when the car breaks down (e.g., flat tire or requires towing services), and stolen vehicle assistance. Audiovox is a compact cellular-based GNSS receiver that is plugged into the OBDII port and sends data to AT&T Control Center. Customers can receive real-time updates on their automobiles via their smartphone, tablets, or computers. Audiovox is suitable for personal use and small business owners.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Commercial Telematics Market Data