AT&T Enters the Fleet Management Space
AT&T launched Audiovox Car Connection 2.0 which offers fleet management solutions (FMS) such as vehicle tracking, remote vehicle diagnostics, detection of vehicle maintenance issues, fuel consumption monitoring, driver behavior monitoring, geofencing, speed alerts, 24/7 emergency roadside assistance when the car breaks down (e.g., flat tire or requires towing services), and stolen vehicle assistance. Audiovox is a compact cellular-based GNSS receiver that is plugged into the OBDII port and sends data to AT&T Control Center. Customers can receive real-time updates on their automobiles via their smartphone, tablets, or computers. Audiovox is suitable for personal use and small business owners.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Vehicle and Smart Mobility Market Data
- Webinar: IoT Market Tracker Update
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules Market Data
- IoT Data Traffic: Application and Market Analysis
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker