MIT’s Low Power, 168 Core Eyeriss Designed for On-Device Deep Learning
DARPA funding for on-device deep neural network research results in MIT’s Eyeriss, a low-power chip design that allows mobile devices to execute neural network algorithms locally, minimizing or eliminating the need to send data to distributed servers in the cloud for further processing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction