MIT’s Low Power, 168 Core Eyeriss Designed for On-Device Deep Learning
DARPA funding for on-device deep neural network research results in MIT’s Eyeriss, a low-power chip design that allows mobile devices to execute neural network algorithms locally, minimizing or eliminating the need to send data to distributed servers in the cloud for further processing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics