Tesla 3 vs. Chevy Bolt
Both Tesla and Chevy are going to market with electric vehicles (EV’s) priced at approximately US$35000 planned for MY 2017. Tesla offered a sneak peek at its upcoming new model, Model 3, Thursday and is taking orders about 18 months before production (some people in the US camped overnight just to place a deposit). Chevy will likely wait until two months before production to take new EV orders, as they did with the Volt. Will these two take share from each other, from other pure EV’s, or from traditional gas-powered or hybrid vehicles?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors