Tesla 3 vs. Chevy Bolt
Both Tesla and Chevy are going to market with electric vehicles (EV’s) priced at approximately US$35000 planned for MY 2017. Tesla offered a sneak peek at its upcoming new model, Model 3, Thursday and is taking orders about 18 months before production (some people in the US camped overnight just to place a deposit). Chevy will likely wait until two months before production to take new EV orders, as they did with the Volt. Will these two take share from each other, from other pure EV’s, or from traditional gas-powered or hybrid vehicles?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive