Tesla 3 vs. Chevy Bolt
Both Tesla and Chevy are going to market with electric vehicles (EV’s) priced at approximately US$35000 planned for MY 2017. Tesla offered a sneak peek at its upcoming new model, Model 3, Thursday and is taking orders about 18 months before production (some people in the US camped overnight just to place a deposit). Chevy will likely wait until two months before production to take new EV orders, as they did with the Volt. Will these two take share from each other, from other pure EV’s, or from traditional gas-powered or hybrid vehicles?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety