Tesla 3 vs. Chevy Bolt
Both Tesla and Chevy are going to market with electric vehicles (EV’s) priced at approximately US$35000 planned for MY 2017. Tesla offered a sneak peek at its upcoming new model, Model 3, Thursday and is taking orders about 18 months before production (some people in the US camped overnight just to place a deposit). Chevy will likely wait until two months before production to take new EV orders, as they did with the Volt. Will these two take share from each other, from other pure EV’s, or from traditional gas-powered or hybrid vehicles?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update