Fullscreen SVOD Service Announced – Available April 26, 2016
Fullscreen Media, a company majority-owned by Otter Media (partnership between AT&T and Chernin Group), announced a premium subscription service that will launch on April 26, 2016, and carry a US$4.99/month fee. Like other multi-channel networks (MCN) or multi-platform networks (MPN), Fullscreen helps original content creators (often YouTube creators) to better monetize their videos and personas by connecting brands and marketers to talent. MCNs also provide analytics and tools to give content creators more insight into their activities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality