Fullscreen SVOD Service Announced – Available April 26, 2016
Fullscreen Media, a company majority-owned by Otter Media (partnership between AT&T and Chernin Group), announced a premium subscription service that will launch on April 26, 2016, and carry a US$4.99/month fee. Like other multi-channel networks (MCN) or multi-platform networks (MPN), Fullscreen helps original content creators (often YouTube creators) to better monetize their videos and personas by connecting brands and marketers to talent. MCNs also provide analytics and tools to give content creators more insight into their activities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi