Fullscreen SVOD Service Announced – Available April 26, 2016
Fullscreen Media, a company majority-owned by Otter Media (partnership between AT&T and Chernin Group), announced a premium subscription service that will launch on April 26, 2016, and carry a US$4.99/month fee. Like other multi-channel networks (MCN) or multi-platform networks (MPN), Fullscreen helps original content creators (often YouTube creators) to better monetize their videos and personas by connecting brands and marketers to talent. MCNs also provide analytics and tools to give content creators more insight into their activities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Set-Top Box Video System on Chip (SoC) Semiconductors
- Home Networking: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCa, HomePlug, HomePNA, G.hn
- UltraViolet Shutting Down on July 31, 2019
- Hot Tech Innovators: Artificial Intelligence in Video