The True Start of Tethered VR with Oculus, HTC, and Sony Leading the Charge
The year 2016 promises the consumer release of all three major, high-end tethered VR HMDs. The Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are shipping in April, while Sony’s PSVR is targeting a Holiday 2016 release.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Set-Top Box Video System on Chip (SoC) Semiconductors
- Home Networking: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCa, HomePlug, HomePNA, G.hn
- UltraViolet Shutting Down on July 31, 2019
- Hot Tech Innovators: Artificial Intelligence in Video