The True Start of Tethered VR with Oculus, HTC, and Sony Leading the Charge
The year 2016 promises the consumer release of all three major, high-end tethered VR HMDs. The Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are shipping in April, while Sony’s PSVR is targeting a Holiday 2016 release.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi