Electric Logging Device Mandate
The United States Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) issued a mandate in December 2015 requiring Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) for commercial vehicles to improve highway safety through improved tracking of Hours of Service (HOS) compliance. Compliance is required by December 2017. Truckers prior to model year 2000 and “short-haul” drivers are exempt. The FMSCA maintains an online list of approved ELDs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Webinar: Location Platforms, Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation, and Business Transformation