Cinemo: Improving the In-vehicle Multimedia Experience
Founded in 2008, Cinemo is an important vendor in the connected infotainment space, supplying robust, automotive-grade middleware for multimedia management and streaming. Its SoC- and OS-agnostic configurable platform solution enables OEMs to offer consumers a connected infotainment solution, which supports playback of various multimedia formats from a number of sources across a range of vehicle classes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation