Personal Electric Vehicles as a Last Mile Disruptor
Personal Electric Vehicles (PEVs), including electric scooters, are becoming a solution to last mile transportation in urban areas. They offer alternatives to road traffic, pollution, and inflexible travel options. Form factors are multiplying and pay-per-use services are growing globally, along with ownership.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update