Personal Electric Vehicles as a Last Mile Disruptor
Personal Electric Vehicles (PEVs), including electric scooters, are becoming a solution to last mile transportation in urban areas. They offer alternatives to road traffic, pollution, and inflexible travel options. Form factors are multiplying and pay-per-use services are growing globally, along with ownership.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data