Personal Electric Vehicles as a Last Mile Disruptor
Personal Electric Vehicles (PEVs), including electric scooters, are becoming a solution to last mile transportation in urban areas. They offer alternatives to road traffic, pollution, and inflexible travel options. Form factors are multiplying and pay-per-use services are growing globally, along with ownership.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety