Personal Electric Vehicles as a Last Mile Disruptor
Personal Electric Vehicles (PEVs), including electric scooters, are becoming a solution to last mile transportation in urban areas. They offer alternatives to road traffic, pollution, and inflexible travel options. Form factors are multiplying and pay-per-use services are growing globally, along with ownership.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience