Personal Electric Vehicles as a Last Mile Disruptor
Personal Electric Vehicles (PEVs), including electric scooters, are becoming a solution to last mile transportation in urban areas. They offer alternatives to road traffic, pollution, and inflexible travel options. Form factors are multiplying and pay-per-use services are growing globally, along with ownership.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive