AMD’s Updated Role in Virtual Reality and the Wider Gaming and PC Markets
AMD held a live webcast last month (Monday March 14th, titled “Capsaicin”) from the Game Developers Conference to highlight their new announcements in VR, GPU, and software. Highlights include increasing involvement in Hollywood, a VR council, improvements in LiquidVR SDK, and new GPU hardware to power VR experiences.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker