AMD’s Updated Role in Virtual Reality and the Wider Gaming and PC Markets
AMD held a live webcast last month (Monday March 14th, titled “Capsaicin”) from the Game Developers Conference to highlight their new announcements in VR, GPU, and software. Highlights include increasing involvement in Hollywood, a VR council, improvements in LiquidVR SDK, and new GPU hardware to power VR experiences.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content