OPC-UA: At the Heart of the Fourth Industrial Evolution?
At the Hannover Messe 2015 in April, representatives of the German organization presented the first version of its reference architectural model for the Industrie 4.0, with OPC-UA confirmed as the one and only standard for the RAMI 4.0 communication layer. This latest development seems to suggest the willingness to further extend the standard to other industrial domains and its ambition of eventually becoming the common standard for the Industrial IoT (IIoT).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Smart Manufacturing Quarterly Update