Terror Attacks in EU Prompt VWP Changes and Security Upgrade in Transportation Sector
Terror attacks in Europe prompt changes in issuance of biometrics passports and measures. DHS to put more pressure on VISA applications. Biometrics screening technology in airports under consideration for a further upgrade.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update