Terror Attacks in EU Prompt VWP Changes and Security Upgrade in Transportation Sector
Terror attacks in Europe prompt changes in issuance of biometrics passports and measures. DHS to put more pressure on VISA applications. Biometrics screening technology in airports under consideration for a further upgrade.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective