Hardware-Based Encryption: A Must For Ensuring Data Privacy
The ubiquity of mobile devices and their importance in facilitating efficient enterprise operations mean that access to important data must be allowed but controlled at the same time. Increasing consumer expectation to access information anywhere, anytime, has overflowed into the workplace, with employees now expecting their employers to have a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy. Data must be protected from irresponsible employee browsing and other behavior but, at the same time, must not overly restrict an employee’s private activity. This, combined with the proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT), has created the perfect storm for the IT department. Security is now one of the highest priorities, but most organizations are running to keep up rather than getting ahead of the problem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update