Could Fully Homomorphic Encryption Revolutionize Security?
Consider a scenario where there is a computationally inefficient (read, a slow) computer and security analysts need to parse through terabytes of data and extract useful insight. The security analyst will SSH (Secure Shell) into a cloud-based service that their organization will need to rent to perform the computationally tenuous calculations. There is a slight problem, i.e., the data is sensitive and the organization would want to make sure that the cloud-based server does not learn anything about it. How could enterprises perform calculations on data without revealing anything about the input or the outputs?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update