FBI vs. Apple: What are the Implications?
A few weeks ago, the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) reached out to Apple to help them hack an iPhone - the phone belonging to one of the killers in the mass shooting in San Bernardino, California. Apple refused to oblige. This has led to a bitter legal war as the government and Apple try to settle whether or not national security can dictate how technology companies write computer code.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update