Secure Mobile Communications Part 4: Network
The final installment of the secure mobile communications series looks at the supporting infrastructure, and notably, the mobile network. Of course, with the transition to all-IP networks for the various access technologies, vulnerabilities in the internet backbone, as well as the cellular backhaul, are of concern to the security of mobile communications. However, back-end players such as mobile network operators, smartcard vendors, and network infrastructure product manufacturers have been offering various managed services for secure communications for government, enterprise, and other service providers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?