Telematics Leave Buses, Trucks, and Ambulances Open to Hackers
A Spanish IT expert found some Telematics Gateway Units (TGUs) made for trucks, buses, and ambulances open to personal data, vehicle location tracking, geofencing, and potentially theft or operational disruption through the CAN bus.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC