Telematics Leave Buses, Trucks, and Ambulances Open to Hackers
A Spanish IT expert found some Telematics Gateway Units (TGUs) made for trucks, buses, and ambulances open to personal data, vehicle location tracking, geofencing, and potentially theft or operational disruption through the CAN bus.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?