Telematics Leave Buses, Trucks, and Ambulances Open to Hackers
A Spanish IT expert found some Telematics Gateway Units (TGUs) made for trucks, buses, and ambulances open to personal data, vehicle location tracking, geofencing, and potentially theft or operational disruption through the CAN bus.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Geo Mapping to Enable China’s Autonomous Driving Race