Telematics Leave Buses, Trucks, and Ambulances Open to Hackers
A Spanish IT expert found some Telematics Gateway Units (TGUs) made for trucks, buses, and ambulances open to personal data, vehicle location tracking, geofencing, and potentially theft or operational disruption through the CAN bus.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization