Telematics Leave Buses, Trucks, and Ambulances Open to Hackers
A Spanish IT expert found some Telematics Gateway Units (TGUs) made for trucks, buses, and ambulances open to personal data, vehicle location tracking, geofencing, and potentially theft or operational disruption through the CAN bus.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach