LeEco Looks to Build a New Tech Ecosystem in China
The Chinese company LeEco announced the sale of its latest smartphone, Le Max Pro, at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016, one month after the device was first disclosed at the Consumer Electronic Shows (CES) 2016. Though the company is relatively unknown outside of China, its new phone is powered by the premium-tier Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM. Le Max Pro features a 6.33 inch Quad HD resolution display, equipped with a 3,400mAh battery, USB Type-C port, and dual-SIM 4G LTE support. The phone houses a 21-MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and a 4-MP front camera with 81.6-degree wide-angle lens. The price is set at CNY 1999 (USD$299).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
- Has the Race to Launch the First 5G Smartphone Begun?