LeEco Looks to Build a New Tech Ecosystem in China
The Chinese company LeEco announced the sale of its latest smartphone, Le Max Pro, at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016, one month after the device was first disclosed at the Consumer Electronic Shows (CES) 2016. Though the company is relatively unknown outside of China, its new phone is powered by the premium-tier Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM. Le Max Pro features a 6.33 inch Quad HD resolution display, equipped with a 3,400mAh battery, USB Type-C port, and dual-SIM 4G LTE support. The phone houses a 21-MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and a 4-MP front camera with 81.6-degree wide-angle lens. The price is set at CNY 1999 (USD$299).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017