Smart Accessories for Wearables
Currently, consumers’ ideal smartwatch use cases are somewhat of a gray area. In response to this, popular smartwatch companies have been working to build as many features into their watches as possible, often working to emulate many of the features found within smartphones. This allows consumers to make their own choices about how to use the device.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface