MWC 2016 Biometrics Survival Guide Part 2 - Security, Convenience, Cost
Analyzing the biometric offerings from this year’s Mobile World Conference (MWC), we find that there is a surprising lack of vendors and products addressing security issues.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?