The Fall of the Black-Tinted Veil Delayed: Apple’s Win Versus the FBI Sends Ripples Across the Tech World
Apple wins the court case versus the FBI’s request to unlock the iPhone of a suspect in the San Bernardino shooting. This news, however, sends ripples across the industry, as vendors may need to prepare for more data management regulations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective