The Fall of the Black-Tinted Veil Delayed: Apple’s Win Versus the FBI Sends Ripples Across the Tech World
Apple wins the court case versus the FBI’s request to unlock the iPhone of a suspect in the San Bernardino shooting. This news, however, sends ripples across the industry, as vendors may need to prepare for more data management regulations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?