The Fall of the Black-Tinted Veil Delayed: Apple’s Win Versus the FBI Sends Ripples Across the Tech World
Apple wins the court case versus the FBI’s request to unlock the iPhone of a suspect in the San Bernardino shooting. This news, however, sends ripples across the industry, as vendors may need to prepare for more data management regulations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update